Brightcon 2021 registration and talk/session submission is live

Dear all-

It is my pleasure to invite you to Brightcon 2021, the second edition of this conference on open sustainability software and data, to be held on Sept. 15 in Z├╝rich and online. Information on registration, and submitting talk and session proposals, can be found at https://brightcon.link/, but here are some highlights:

* One session will be an idea marketplace, where people with similar ideas can organize for future collaboration
* Release and demonstration of Brightway 2.5, which brings new possibilities for cloud computing and interoperability
* Those attending in person can get a free organic cotton t-shirt, sponsored by Green Effort
* Those attending in person are also invited to a party afterwards :)
* We will also hold a two-day hackathon after the conference on Sept 16/17

Last year we had over 200 attendees, with many interesting presentations (available here: https://2020.brightcon.link/). We look forward to seeing you this year!

Yours sincerely,
Chris